We take the privacy of our customers seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store, disclose and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only retain your privacy information as long as required by law or as long as the information is still relevant to the purpose of gathering information.
You may visit our Platform (As described in the Terms & Conditions) and explore it without having to provide any personal information. During your visit to our site, your identity will be maintained and we will not be able to identify you unless you have an account on our site and login using your username and password.
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, you may contact us (and our Data Protection Officer) by e-mail at email@example.com
Collection of Personal Information
When you create an Atelli account, or provide your personal information through the Platform, the personal information we collect may include:
· Full name
· Email address
· Phone number
· Mobile Phone
· Date of birth
· Shipping address
You must submit to us, our authorized agents or in the Platform, information that is accurate, complete and not misleading. You must keep us up-to-date and inform us of any changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request documentation to verify the information you provide.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit information to us. If you choose not to send your personal information to us or then withdraw consent using your personal information, it may prevent us from providing our services to you. You may access and update any personal information you provide to us at any time as described below.
If you provide personal information from any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained necessary permission from related third parties to share and transfer personal information to us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information we collect from you may be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies and third-party service providers (couriers / dispatchers), for some or all of the following purposes:
• To facilitate the use of the Service (as defined in the Terms & Conditions) and / or access to the Platform;
• To process orders you submit via Platform, products sold by Atelli. Payment of products you make through bank or cash will be processed by Atelli;
• To ship products that have been purchased through the Platform, sold by Atelli. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in order to deliver the product to you (eg: for our courier or supplier), the product is sold through Platform by Atelli;
• To compare information, and verify it with third parties in order to ensure the accuracy of the information.
• Next, we will use the information you provide to manage your account; verify and audit the downloading of data from the Platform; update the layout and / or content of the Platform page and customize it for the user; identifying visitors on the Platform; conduct research on the demographics and behavior of our users; provide information that we think may be useful to you or that you have requested from us, including information about our products and services or third party sellers, where if you have been unreasonably contacted for this purpose;
• When you sign up using an Atelli account or provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will also use your personal information to send marketing and / or promotional materials about our products and services or third party sellers from time to time. You may stop subscribing and receive marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function in electronic marketing materials. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from related companies to us; and
• Under certain circumstances, Atelli may need to disclose personal information, such as when there are reliable credible reasons that such disclosure is necessary to prevent threats to life or health, for law enforcement purposes, or to demand compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
Atelli may use your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the above purposes, in particular, completing transactions with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, in the course of marketing and compliance with legal or regulatory requirements and requests deemed necessary by Atelli . In this regard, we strive to ensure that third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure or similar risks and retain your personal information as long as your personal information is required for the purposes stated above .
In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties and our affiliates located overseas. Atelli takes steps to ensure that local jurisdictions have personal information protection standards.
Atelli is not involved in the business of selling customers' personal information to third parties.
Withdrawal of Approval
You may communicate your objection to your continuous use and / or disclosure of your personal information for such purpose and manner above at any time by contacting us.
Please note that if you express your objection to using and / or disclosing your personal information on the purpose and in the manner stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be able to provide our products or services to you or deal whatever we have with you. In this case our rights and remedies have been expressed in writing.
Updating Your Personal Information
You may update your Personal information at any time by accessing your account under the Atelli Platform. If you do not have an account with us then you can contact us. We take steps to share updates of your personal information with third parties and our affiliates if your personal information is still required for the above purposes.
Access your Personal Information
If you would like to view your personal information we may have or inquire about any personal information you may or may use or disclose by Atelli in the past year, please contact us.
If you have an Atelli account, you can access your order details by signing in to your account on the Platform. You make sure your username, password and security details are kept confidential and do not provide them to unauthorized third parties. We have no obligation to bear the abuse of username, Atelli password or order details, except as stated in the Terms & Conditions.
Security of Your Personal Information
Atelli ensures that all information collected is stored securely. We maintain your personal information by:
• Restrict access to personal information
• Follow the advance of security technology to prevent unauthorized computer access
• Safely remove your personal information when it is no longer used for legal or business purposes.